Sometimes ideas for new opportunities to pursue are easier to identify than you might think…
How to identify new opportunities quickly and get an action plan in place
- Contact someone who can act as a mentor
- Create a grid with customers listed on one axis and product and/or services your company offers listed on the other (3 – 4 customers at a time).
- “Share” the grid in a video conference, then…
- Put an “x” in the boxes where you are currently providing any products or services
- Agree upon additional products/services the customer would likely be interested in
- Identify customers your company is providing these additional products/services for (they are success stories!)
- Outline an action plan for new opportunities including owners and due dates
- Agree upon a follow up date to get back together to discuss progress
Make the process fun
No mentor available, no problem. Find someone to collaborate with.
- Encourage each other to be creative and maybe include a fun challenge.
- The collaboration will have you feeling more excited about the possibilities in a short period of time!
Welcome your ideas on this topic! Please feel free to like and share this post!
Feel free to contact me directly for ideas and/or help on this or other topics!
Sign up as a subscriber for exclusive weekly emails with additional ideas!